1. After use, the "toy" has a large amount of secretions and lubricat residue. It will easily breed bacteria if do not clean it for a long time. So please clean your "toy" immediately after use.
2. When you clean the "toy", please do not split water on the switch and power supply jacket. Just use your fingers and water to wipe, do not use a brush or acid cleaner.
3. After washing, wipe with a dry cotton cloth is recommended, high-quality tissue is also a good choice. After wipe the water, dry naturally and avoid exposure to the sun!
4. Finally, you can use special cleaning liquid or diluted alcohol (75%) to disinfect, or you can sprinkle some talcum powder for storage.
5. You can use velvet bag or dust bag to store it. Keep it in a cool and dry place.
Warm Reminder For Covid-19 Precautions
Due to Covid-19, your items might be slightly delayed. To keep our staff working safely, we've taken lots of precautionary measures, this may influence the delivery time. Please give us a little extra time when you order. Thanks so much for your patience and understanding.
We would love to hear from you, contact us on:
Here you can ask any questions, send a love letter or tell us if something’s wrong with your orders.
If you are representing a person or a company that wants to work with us or cooperate, please write to Service@vavdon.com.
Contact No.: +852 7238 7887
HUNG FUK COMPANY
Address: Unit A-B, 12/F, Hang Seng Causeway Bay Building, 28 Yee Wo Street, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
Please note that it may take some time to respond to your inquiry depending on the content of your message. We will respond to you within 24-48 hours the working days.
Support Time: Mon – Fri: 9AM-5PM EST
- How do I contact you?
If you cannot find the answer you're looking for, please send us an email, and a member of our team will contact you within two business days. Please note that our customer support email is monitored from Monday to Friday, 9:30am-5:30pm, excluding holidays.
- What are the hours for customer service live chat?
Our customer support line and live chat are available from 9AM to 5PM, Monday through Friday.
- Do I need to register before placing an order?
No, you do not need to register before placing an order. You may check out as a guest and create an account when you finish your order.
- How do I register?
- Can I modify or cancel my order?
Our goal is to process your order as quickly and accurately as possible; therefore, we cannot change or cancel an order once it has been placed.
- What should I do if something is missing, defective, or not what I ordered?
We understand how frustrating this can be and always want to ensure that every order is perfect. Please thoroughly check your delivered items immediately upon receipt. If you believe that an item is missing, defective, or not part of your order, please fill out and submit an online return request and follow the instructions provided. Damaged, defective, or incorrect items must be reported within two days of delivery. Please email us for assistance.
- How do I check the status of my order?
To check the status of your order, go to "My Account" and click on "My Orders." Select the order you wish to view by clicking "View Order" for more information.
- Why was my order canceled?
While we make every effort to fulfill your entire order, on rare occasions, we may need to cancel one or more items due to inventory availability. If we are unable to fulfill your entire order due to merchandise being out of stock, you will receive a cancellation email and be refunded for the unshipped item(s).
- Why isn't my discount code working?
Many discount codes are only valid for a limited time. Online offers are only valid on selected items. Promo codes cannot be combined with any other coupons, discounts, offers, or promotions. Discounts are not valid on purchases of gift cards or e-gift cards, applicable taxes, shipping, and handling charges. Offers are not transferable and are not valid for cash or cash equivalent. No adjustments can be made on previous purchases. Nothing stated herein will affect customers' legal rights.